Strike Shopfitting Pty Ltd ("Strike") Workplace Health and Safety Policy is based on a belief that the safety and well-being of people employed at our workplace, or people affected by our work, is a major priority and must be considered.
The management team is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees, contractors and visitors. Strike Shopfitting Pty Ltd encourages all employees, contractors and visitors to identify risks and report them to management immediately.
People are our most important asset and health and safety in the workplace is everyone's responsibility with every person being of equal priority, including members of the public. Strike, through its senior management, will comply with all legislative and other requirements placed upon it and will encourage all staff and other affected parties to comply.
The objectives of our Occupational Health and Safety Policy are to ensure reasonable measures are taken, so far as is reasonably practicable, to:
- Achieve a safe workplace where the number of injuries is zero;
- Integrate health and safety in project planning and design of work activities;
- Involve our employees in the decision-making processes through regular communication, consultation and training;
- Risk Management approach to systematically identify workplace hazards;
- Implement controls to eliminate hazards where practicable; and
- Provide a holistic injury management and rehabilitation for all employees.
The success of our health and safety management depends on:
- Encouraging all employees, contractors and visitors to be committed to achieving our safety and well-being objectives; and.
- Planning of work activities considering the risk and most effective controls that can be reasonably practicable to implement for each individual scenario.
20 January 2015